Top Dog And Cat Characteristics
- Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you
when they are good and ready.
- Dogs look much better at the end of a leash. Cats won't allow
themselves to be on the end of a leash.
- Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your
life. Cats bathe themselves and you are not allowed to help.
- Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly
sneak out the back door.
- Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might
bring you a dead mouse.
- Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a
- Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own
private box or they will not go at all.
- Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work.
Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.
- Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk
- Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn
and close their eyes.
- Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay
for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born.